50 Celebrity Plastic Surgery Nightmares
Unrecognizable Celebs After Plastic Surgery [Photos]http://www.homeremediescenter.com
Tips To Lose Stubborn Belly Fat!
The #1 trick to RELEASE stored up toxins and MELT belly fat (drops fat fast!)http://www.weightlosssafely.com
QUOTE OF THE DAY
A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.
Breaking the Fast
If skipping breakfast and on the go food is the only option, go for a healthy fast food breakfast. It’s better than going through half of the day before lunch with an empty stomach. It’s also good for the body since morning eaters have a tendency to have the lowest body mass indexes (BMIs) than those ‘skippers’.
The word itself means literally ‘breaking the fast’ after a long (or short) night’s sleep in the early morning before going through the day’s work.
Reasons for Healthful Picking
This type of meal is already a significant part in the American lifestyle. But as the ‘quick to cook’ food chains increase also the consequences in the body go up (much like that pin on the weighing scale).
According to research, 36.9 % of Americans in the past 2010 had heart disease and 56 % of over the counter food eaters at least twice a week are more inclined to die of heart disease. But blaming a greasy burger you just ate won’t help the obesity crisis.
Three (3) ways of having Nutrition but still have satisfaction:
Make Healthy fast food choices
Choose fiber rich foods. Look at the nutrition information list of these restaurants (you could check it out in their websites) and take note of items that have fiber (usually in breads) plus protein that way it will be both health-wise and satisfying. No time to read the fine print? Here are top ten alternatives (with corresponding calorie value) available in your nearest restaurant chain:
- McDonald’s Egg McMuffin: 300 calories
- Burger King’s Ham Omelette Sandwich: 290 calories
- Burger King’s French Toast Sticks: 240 calories
- Jack in the Box’s Bacon Breakfast Jack: 300 calories
- Dunkin’ Donuts Blueberry Bagel: 330 calories
- Dunkin’ Donuts Wheat Bagel: 330 calories
- Subway’s Egg White and Cheese Muffin Melt: 150 calories
- Starbuck’s Low-fat oat Fruit Scone: 310 calories
- Starbuck’s Reduced Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake: 290 calories
- Starbuck’s Spinach Roasted Tomato, Feta and Egg Wrap: 240 calories
Though low in the calorie value, don’t overindulge and be careful to;
Watch portion sizes. You might be craving right now and supersizing your meal order might be a good idea, but watch out! A single serving in a meal delivers enough food already especially with your sandwiches and burgers. Cut back on the size and closely monitor the serving helpings, try;
Have a healthy food grocery list
The greatest excuse why eating on the go would be lack of time. The other would be being clueless of what healthy alternatives and the ingredients that could be used if there was time. Knowing those healthy high calorie foods and easy to follow recipes will save some precious time in the morning and still have an easy to make snack you could munch on while going to work. Here are examples of what you could put on your shopping inventory weekly:
- Oils and Fats: Soybean, Peanut, Canola, Olive, Palm, Sesame, Grape seed Oil (124 calories per tablespoon); Butter (100 calories per tablespoon);
- Nuts, Seeds and Dried Fruits: Pistachio Nuts (159 calories per ounce); Peanuts and Sunflower seeds (164 calories per ounce); Walnuts (183 calories per ounce) and Hazelnuts (181 calories per ounce); Raisins (217 27 calories per ½ cup); Dried Cherries (266 27 calories per ½ cup)
- Fruit Juices: Pomegranate Juice (27 calories per ½ cup); Grape Juice (76 27 calories per ½ cup); Pineapple Juice (67 27 calories per ½ cup);
- Whole Grains: Brown Rice (218 calories per cup, cooked); Pasta (87 calories per cup, cooked); Oat Bran (88 calories per cup, cooked) and Wild Rice (166 calories per cup, cooked);
- Dairy, Milk and Eggs: 1 boiled Egg (78 calories); Powdered Milk (159 per ¼ cup); Whole Milk (149 per cup) and Greek Yoghurt (99 calories per container).
- Meat: Pork Shoulder (269 calories per 3oz, cooked); Chicken Drumsticks (269 calories per 3oz, cooked); Veal Loin (241 269 calories per 3oz, cooked).
By using some of this ingredients and taking note of which one could pack up the energy you need early in the day; save both time and money. There are lots of sources online you could browse and download these recipes; some have only few minutes of prep time but doesn’t lack in taste and satisfaction.
How about you? What would be that perfect morning meal (take out or home-made), both nutritious but at the same time very satisfying even you’re always in a hurry in the morning?
25 Of The Worst Cars of All Time
The 25 Absolute Worst Cars Ever Made!
22 Surprising Uses of a Banana Peel!
thNever Throw Away a Banana Peel Again! Read 22 Surprising Ways to Use it
14 Foods That Cause Bad Breathhttp://www.homeremediescenter.com
You Should Not Be Eating These Foods That Caused Bad Breath!
Whiten Your Teeth At Home In 3 minuteshttp://www.homeremediescenter.com
The Teeth Whitening Trick That Dentists Don't Want You To Know!